Once your Answer Engine is published and ready to go, embed your AutoAE widget on your website in just a couple of clicks.
45 second overview on how to implement your Answer Engine on your site:
- In the left-hand navigation select “Customize” to view the Installation process.
- Select the “Installation” category to view your widget code snippet.
- Ensure the correct Project is selected in the dropdown.
- Copy the first code snippet and paste it in the header or before the body HTML on all the pages of your website.
- Copy the second snippet and past it at the end of the body or footer HTML on all pages of your website.
- Save and verify the chat widget is appearing on your published website.
NOTE: Using a plugin with WordPress allows you to easily customize your header and footer HTML.